Mark A Ivener, A Law Corporation

Search Result for:

H-1B Visa Extension Petitions

H-1B status can be initially obtained for a maximum of three years. It may then be extended, at first for up to three more years. The normal maximum amount of time a foreign national can stay in the U.S. with H-1B visa status is six years. An application for an H-1B visa extension may be made… Read More