About the Business Immigration Law Firm of Mark A. Ivener, A Law Corporation
Representing domestic/international companies and individuals in all business immigration matters, MARK A. IVENER, A LAW CORPORATION works to open doors for clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to movie stars. The scope of work includes representation of foreign executives, managers, investors, professionals and entertainers for temporary and permanent visas.
Helping Corporations Attract International Talent
The global economy has raised the stakes in immigration law. Domestic companies face a shortage of employees with critical expertise. Overseas businesses expand by transferring key executives and managers to their U.S. operations. Many of these companies and individuals turn to MARK A. IVENER, A LAW CORPORATION to facilitate and handle any obstacles to their work visas and permanent residence in the U.S.
Representative articles by Mr. Ivener
Mr. Ivener writes frequently on Visas and EB-5 investment immigration topics:
- “International Investors & California: EB-5 Visas/California Taxes”, Mark Ivener & Gary Wolfe, California CEO Business News & Information, May 11, 2016.
- “EB-5 Investor Green Cards”, Mark Ivener, Partner, Sam Ngo, Immigration Attorney, Mark Ivener and Gary Wolfe, International Tax Lawyer, The Wolfe Law Group, Los Angeles, USA, Offshore Investment Magazine, November 2014.
- “EB-5 Investor Visa and U.S. Tax Issues”, Mark Ivener & Gary S. Wolfe, Article—The Practical Tax Lawyer, Fall 2013
- “M&A and Immigration” – An article by Mark Ivener discussing how deals can affect key workers’ visa status and how immigration compliance remains an often overlooked aspect of M&A due diligence. (Acquisition International, August 2012)
- “International Corporate Immigration Review” – Published in InterContinental Finance, September 2010.
- “Lawyer, Know Thyself: Fundamental Tips for Building a Strong Brand and a Strong Practice” – Published in Law|Practice (Sept/Oct, 2010)
- “Fast Track Green Cards Through Investment” – An article by Mr. Mark Ivener published in Immigrant Magazine in February 2009.
- “Perm Labor Certification,” with David Fullmer, The Immigrant Magazine, July/August, 2008.
- “Visas for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability,” The Immigrant Magazine, May/June, 2008.
- “J-1 Visas for Interns and Trainees,” The Immigrant Magazine, March/April, 2008.
- “Fast Track Green Cards through Investment,” The Immigrant Magazine, January/February, 2008.
- “Immigration to the U.S.: Tax Planning and Fast Track [EB-5]Permanent Residency,” with co-author Stephen A. Malley, The California International Law Journal, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2007.
- “M&A And Immigration: Deals Can Affect Key Workers’ Visa Status, Yet Immigration Compliance Remains An Often Overlooked Aspect Of M&A Due Diligence,” Immigration Daily, 7/27/2006
- “Scrutinize Contractor Hires To Avoid Wal-Mart Problem,” Immigration Daily, 7/6/2006
- “Stopped at the Border: Anticipating Roadblocks in the Work Visa Application Process Can Help Ensure Safe Passage,” HR Magazine, June 2006.
- “Green Cards Through Investment Typically In Less Than A Year,” Immigration Daily, 3/9/2006
- “U.S. Investor Green Cards in Less than a Year,” Citywealth, January 28, 2006.
- “Complete Immigration Review Avoids Unwelcome Surprises,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, October 2005.
- “The Proactive Approach” – An article by Mark Ivener about how retailers can take a cue from Wal-Mart’s immigrant labor legal troubles. (Progressive Grocer, Ahead of What’s Next, September 15, 2005)
- “M&A and Immigration” – An article by Mark Ivener published in The Deal discussing how deals can affect key workers’ visa status and how immigration compliance remains an often overlooked aspect of M&A due diligence. (The Deal, Sept 5, 2005)
Global Immigration Services
We also offer global immigration services for U.S. citizens and third country nationals who are transferred to various regions around the world:
Europe, Middle East and Africa