Articles and Publications
The Los Angeles-based EB-5 Green Card & Business Immigration attorney Mark Ivener is a prolific immigration law author.
His books on immigration topics include:
- Handbook of Immigration Law,
- Doing Business in the USA under Free Trade
- Get the Right Visa
- A Complete Guide to Getting an American Visa (in Japanese)
- Have You Thought about Immigrating to the U.S.? (in Spanish)
Download “The Handbook of Immigration Law,” (PDF eBook).
In addition, Mr. Ivener has authored many articles for such publications as the International Law Journal, The Canadian-American Bar Association Newsletter, and Business and the Law. Representative articles about EB-5 Green Card and other immigration topics by EB-5 attorney Mark Ivener include:
- “EB-5 Investor Green Cards”, Mark Ivener, Partner, Sam Ngo, Immigration Attorney, Mark A. Ivener, A Law Corporation and Gary Wolfe, International Tax Lawyer, The Wolfe Law Group, Los Angeles, USA, Offshore Investment Magazine, November 2014.
- “EB-5 Investor Visa and U.S. Tax Issues”, Mark Ivener & Gary S. Wolfe, Article—The Practical Tax Lawyer, Fall 2013
- “M&A and Immigration” – An article by Mark Ivener discussing how deals can affect key workers’ visa status and how immigration compliance remains an often overlooked aspect of M&A due diligence. (Acquisition International, August 2012)