Mark A Ivener, A Law Corporation

Office of Foreign Labor Certification Issues New FAQ on H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Programs

The Department of Labor’s Office of Foreign Labor Certification issued a new frequently asked questions (FAQ) document (PDF) on March 27, 2012. The FAQ answers the following questions:

  • Is there a fee to file a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor for the H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 programs? 
  • How do I change my iCERT System account access information?
  • How do I enter an untitled custom survey on the LCA? 
  • Where can I obtain a list of acceptable prevailing wage source surveys for Section G of the ETA Form 9035/9035E?

Share this Article

About the Author

Mark A. Ivener, A Law Corporation, a nationally recognized law firm, has successfully assisted hundreds of clients in immigration matters.