State Dept. Announces New Passport Forms Starting March 1
The Department of State has announced that new passport forms will be available on March 1, 2011. The Department advises that applicants should continue to use the current forms to submit a passport application before that date. Travel.State.Gov and all passport facilities will make the new forms available on March 1, 2011.
The passport forms that are being updated as of March 1 are:
- Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport
- Form DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals
- Form DS-4085: Application for Additional Visa Pages or Miscellaneous Passport Services
- Form DS-5504: Application for a U.S. Passport (Name Change, Data Correction, Limited Passport Replacement)
- Form DS-3053: Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor under Age 16
For more information, see http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html.